Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Keys locked in my car and other stuff...


My keys were locked in my car yesterday and I didn't realize it until everyone was packed up and ready to hit the road. It seems like things are falling apart a bit around here - in one week, our air conditioning wasn't working (that amazingly fixed itself as I'm thinking it just took some time to get it's groove on after the long winter), the garage door opener is busted, the coffee maker refuses to work more than half of the time. Go figure, the locks on my car work just fine. Sigh.

It's a good thing I like being a Virtual Assistant because I foresee spending much time on the phone, scheduling service guys and waiting on hold to see if Cuisinart will send me a new coffeemaker. Too bad I'm working for me because I can't afford myself;)

Everything not going right this week has made me once again aware of the fact that my problems are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Which reminds me of this blog post by Chris DeBarr of New Orleans. I am going to take my kids to the park, take some deep breaths and just enjoy the fresh air. Because I'm able.

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I am going to take my kids to the park, take some deep breaths and just enjoy the fresh air. Because I'm able. indianapolis 24 hr locksmith

Anna Schafer said...

Then they come up with a total evaluation the basis lead to of that difficulties that really results in the condition in earning that lock jammed and decide on the applicable challenge. After possessing a whole recognition the responsible locksmith operates the lock and causes it to be maintenance using the assistance of working towards and special selection of equipment. desoto tx locksmith