Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Newsflash! When It's A Good Thing NOT To Be Virtual!


I am out of here! I've got the best client in the world in the most beautiful place in the world and I've been invited to leave my home office for a few days to work in the real office on Maui! I leave in July for five days to setup systems, organize my client's office, maybe tackle all the work stuff stored in the garage, and anything else that needs to be done.

Chris is staying home with the kids - we'll see how he does trying to work from home and manage the kids;) He's already said he's thinking he needs to call in some reinforcements. It's finally my turn to go on a business trip! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! You do have the best client EVER!

Cole said...

Job Perks Rock!!!!!!